GaussView 16 is an auxiliary graphical interface for preparing Gaussian input files and is employed to graphically check the output files that Gaussian software creates. With GaussView Free Download you’ll be ready to make accurate and complete calculations in chemistry.
GaussView 16 Description
Have calculations. you’ll also simulate different types of molecules. GaussView 9.5 is extremely useful for chemistry students, especially within the academic degree, and using this software, the structure of a particle is often drawn with very high graphics.
GaussView 16 has three main benefits for Gaussian users:
A. GaussView 16 , with its advanced imaging features, allows you to quickly draw the structure of very large molecules, then rotate, move or zoom them with simple mouse functions. you’ll also open standard molecular files like pdb with this software.
B. Facilitates the preparation and adjustment of the many sorts of Gaussian calculations. GaussView 6 facilitates the preparation of complex input files for both routine calculations and advanced methods like ONIOM, QST2 / QST3 optimizations, CASSCF calculations, Periodic Boundary Conditions (PBC) and lots of more. . Also, if Gaussian is out there on an equivalent system as Gaussian View, you’ll start Gaussian calculations with it.
C. GaussView 16 allows you to see the results of varied Gaussian calculations employing a sort of graphic technologies.
Features Of GaussView 16
- Optimized molecular structures
- Molecular orbitals
- Electron density procedures obtained from each density are calculated
- Procedures for magnetic properties
- Atomic charges
- Animation of normal methods of vibrational frequencies
- IR, RAMAN, VCD, and other spectra
- Structural optimization animation, tracking IRC reaction path
- Scan the potential and ADMP and BOMD energy procedures
- Draw total energy data and%
- Electrostatic potential levels
- Animation of IR and NMR spectra
- Diagram of the entire energy of a molecule
- Name: 16 _Win64.rar
- File Size: 51 MB
- After Extract: 68 MB
- Publisher: GaussView
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: Sep 29, 2021
- Languages: English
Enter Password For Rar File: “123“