CSI SAFE 2020 v20 is used to sketch reinforced concrete slabs and foundations. In the new model of SAFE, multidimensional factors are delivered in accordance with modeling and photograph drawing tools.
CSI SAFE 2020 220.127.116.119 Description
This series offers new amenities for customers by means of the usage of the current requirements in the area of operational diagram and its creativity. This software depicts a range of areas of the engineering diagram process, from the definition of the formatting to the introduction of the entire drawing small print in an easy and comprehensible environment.
This model affords a aggregate of a powerful, fantastically environment friendly and easy-to-use engineering utility for users. The SAFE 2020 gives understandable abilities and amenities in the area of stable concrete constructions and in addition advantages column stress characteristics.
Features Of CSI SAFE 2020 18.104.22.1689
- Ability to furnish output mannequin template
- Implementing the comparison and evaluation of mission important points in accordance to the code “AASHTO LRFD 2007” and the usage of Live-Load Distribution Factors for the unveiling of multi-cavity precast concrete bridge
- Provide sketch comparison to consider the quantity of pressure, personality and slicing capability the use of MCFT (or modified compression area theory)
- Ability to put into effect concrete formwork sketch the usage of the code “AASHTO LRFD 2007”
- Consideration of many chances to enhance the precise pace for the manufacturing and manufacture of AASHTO / Caltrans molded hinges for easy and common analysis
- Achieving customary growth in the subject of mechanized vibration plan of the bridge
- Improved three-D rotation command in the graphical consumer interface of the software to work in a zoomed-in photograph
- Name: CSI.SAFE.2020.v20.0.0.Build.1701.x64.rar
- File Size: 626 MB
- After Extract: 677 MB
- Publisher: CSI
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: OCT 6, 2021
- Languages: English
Enter Password For Rar File: “123“